Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 Weeks and Good News

We went back to the Dr.'s yesterday to check on the babies. Both babies look great! The blood clot is no longer there and both babies are growing. What a beautiful thing! Cole and I have never felt so relieved, as we did yesterday.

Pregnancy: 9 weeks 1 day

Weight Gain: Down another pound

Sleep: Same deal... I usually get a good 4 hour stretch, then after that I'm up every other hour to pee or get sick. I toss and turn A LOT! My back has been hurting me, which has made getting comfortable in bed difficult.


Gender: I'm still leaing towards either 2 girls or a boy and girl and Cole's still leaning towards 2 boys or a boy and a girl.


Name: Girl #1: Emily Katherine (we'll call her Emma) Girl #2: Abigail Leigh (we'll call her Abby) Boy #1: Coleman Carter (we'll call him Carter) Boy #2: Jamison Patrick, he'll just go by Jamison.


Feeling: AWFUL! I'm currently fighting my insurance company to get them to allow me to have a refill on the Zofran. It's now been a full 24hrs without any Zofran and I'm beyond miserable. I have yet to keep one meal down. I'm hoping my Dr. can pull some strings and get my insurance to give me my Zofran!

Health: Everybody is good!


Movement: Not yet.



Belly: Still so bloated. I look forward to getting a real baby belly.



Next Appointment: Monday, April 19th with my OB. I'll have a Level II ultrasound done at the hospital in the next few weeks. They're supposed to call me with the date and time in the next few days. My Dr. informed us yesterday that since we're having twins, I'm considered high risk, so every month we'll go to the hospital for an ultrasound to follow the twins growth. Yay for lots of ultrasounds!