Saturday, August 21, 2010

29 Weeks

The view at 29 weeks
Grace & I at 29 weeks
How Far Along? 29 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, although the dress I'm wearing in the pictures isn't a maternity dress and is actually a few sizes smaller then what I was before I got pregnant, go figure!
Weight Gain? About 22 pounds now, although I gained nothing in the last 2 weeks.

Stretch Marks? Yes, nothing overly crazy I think most of them are from Grace, they are pretty light.

Sleep? Still not sleeping, but I have a feeling that's just how it's going to be until the babies come...and probably for a while after!

Best Moment of the Week? Having the u/s Wednesday to confirm the babies are okay, they just have no room to move...almost up to 6 pounds total...go babies!
Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but very shallow.
Cravings? Nothing crazy lately.

What I Miss? Just being able to get comfortable. I get uncomfortable sitting, standing, & laying down now. It's all completely worth it though!

What I Love? Feeling both babies move at the same time!
What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Grace's birthday party is next Sunday!

Milestones? 1 more week and we hit the 30 week mark!!!
Feeling the Babies Move? Yes, just not as much anymore.

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far.