Tuesday, August 5, 2008

32 Weeks

32 weeks, that means we only have 5, yes 5 more weeks until Grace is full term and 8 until her due date! I feel like the weeks are just flying by!

OK, so updates: Cole and I went to our birthing class Saturday, I didn't really learn anything new, but I think Cole did. We also got a tour of the hospital and I was very impressed and excited to see it! I was surprised with myself on Saturday, I thought for sure that I would experience belly envy big time, but I didn't. For once I didn't feel like every one's belly was so much bigger than mine. In fact, a lot of people in our class were due a lot later than us, which I'm sure helped prevent the belly envy. Also, this weekend I passed a few pieces of my mucous plug, I will spare you the details of it. I'm a little nervous about losing my mucous plug already, it seems a little early to me, but we have an appointment Friday with our Doctor, so I will ask her about it. I've been trying to get all the last minute things together. I started packing my bag, the key word is started, I'm a little afraid it's going to sit in the corner and never get done, but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll feel like packing the rest of it. We went out and bought all the other small items we'll need after delivery like pads, alcohol for the cord, lots of undies for me, breastfeeding supplies, nursing pads, etc. The next big thing we have to do is install the car seat and have it inspected, hopefully Cole will do that soon. Cole was going to do it this weekend, but it rained both days, so he couldn't. As far as how I feel, I feel...blah, that's the only word I can come up with to describe it. I'm just tired and uncomfortable and I've officially entered the awkward stage. In the past 3 days I've almost fallen or have tripped probably 4 or 5 times. Cole keeps telling me I need to be careful, but I am, I just think my balance if off now. When I go to bend forward I don't take into account the fact that my front is now a lot heavier, which causes me to tumble forward.

Now to the pictures:

Here's my view looking down at 31 weeks
and here's the full view of me at 31 weeks 6 days
This picture just makes me laugh, Cole was trying to take a picture of Lily, so I stepped out of the way, but I guess Grace wanted to be in the picture with Lily.
Speaking of Lily, her and Grace have become very aware of one another. Lily loves to snuggle with my belly now when sleeping and whenever Lily is near somehow Grace knows and goes nuts. I guess they are already playing with one another, I just wish they wouldn't choose to play at 2 in the morning!

Then just an added picture of Lily