Friday, January 25, 2008

ODE TO MY WIFE

Dear Everyone,

I would like to use this blog to acknowledge Kristen. She has wanted a baby since the day I met her. A natural born mother, like no one I have ever seen, is a perfect description of my wife. She loves all kids and is the first person to jump at the opportunity to babysit anyone. I just want to say how proud I am of her and how happy her pregnancy is making us. She has had her moments of doubt when we were trying, and she truly deserves to be pregnant. So far she has been an absolute trooper about not feeling well and all of the other new experiences a pregnant body goes through. She is being so understanding and enthusiasticthat I am being the "nutrition nazi." You know, some people get put on this earth to become teachers, fire fighters, politicians, or whatever. That is their calling, what they live for, often times their obsession. Kristen, my wife, was put on this earth to be a mom. I know she is going to be the greatest mother in the world, because it is truly her life's purpose. She is a great person and I love her with all my heart. I am so happy I was able to help her dream come true.

Sincerely, Cole