Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I didn't post last week, well because there was nothing to post. I lost a big fat 0, last week. Seeing no change on the scale freaked me out! I totally panicked and thought that finally after 15 months my plan had stopped working and that I needed to come up with a new plan. My husband thankfully talked some sense into me and told me to give it another week before I went and changed anything. He reminded me that a number of things can throw the scale off..like the fact I worked out 5 days, instead of my normal 4; or that I could be retaining water, etc.

I took my husband's advice, but I did bitch all week about losing nothing. I weighed in this morning and lost 2.8
pounds this week, which now brings my total lost 114 pounds. I guess my husband was right, but don't tell him I said that!