Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I only lost 0.8 pounds this week, which I was actually pleasantly surprised by. I didn't expect to lose anything this week! Friday night we went out to celebrate my sister's birthday, I had pre-planned to eat crappy and have a few drinks. I ate great all day Friday and did as I had planned Friday night. Saturday morning I recovered and got back on my diet. That would have been all well and good, except  Saturday afternoon I fell off the wagon and hit hard. I don't even want to try to figure out how many calories I consumed Saturday, it was repulsive.

I got up Sunday morning determined to get my shit together. I hit the gym at 7am, my IBS was in full force due to all the junk I ate. I pushed through the pain and got my workout in. Unfortunately on the way home from the gym I puked, while driving. I did manage to get it all in the empty cup my husband had left in the car, and thanks to 18 months of morning sickness practice I didn't have to take my eyes off the road, nor did I get any anywhere, but in the cup.

Getting sick Sunday after the gym, just reminded me how awful I feel when I eat crappy. I'm happy to report I made it through the holiday without cheating again. I was just hoping to not have a gain this week, after my awful weekend, so I was happily surprised to see a lose this morning.

My total lost is now 120.2 pounds!