Tuesday, February 19, 2008

8 Weeks

Yeah! 2 months down only 7 more to go. Our baby is now the size of a raspberry. My morning sickness gets worse everyday, but I'm learning how to cope with it. We finally go see the doctor Thursday. I hope we get to see the baby! I can't wait. I'm hoping this will make it feel real.

What is happening this week:

-Cartilage and bones begin to form - At the end of this week the baby will have already completed 1/5th of the journey 'til its birthday!
-The basic structure of the eye is well underway - The position is more "newborn" like already!
-The tongue begins to develop
-Intestines move out of the umbilical cord into the abdomen.
-Body grows and makes room - Two months along and this little one is growing inside and out by leaps and bounds!
-The fingers and toes have appeared but are webbed and short

Hopefully we will have lots to blog about Thursday!