Tuesday, June 3, 2008

23 Weeks

23 weeks already? Time truly is flying, only 17 weeks left until she's here, give or take a week or two. Well, that's the ultra sound picture from this morning. It's not a clear picture because I took a picture of the ultrasound, but it is her face if you look closely. I look forward to our 3D ultrasound in 2 weeks, hopefully she won't look so much like an alien in 3d. Everything looked great at our ultrasound, she weighs 1 lb 6 oz, and she is still a girl! Our down syndrome test results came back and look great, we have a 1 in 12,800 chance that she has down syndrome. Also all her organs and features look normal, which is great news as well. Grace is moving a lot these days and loves to play games with her daddy. She will move like crazy for me, but the minute Cole tries to feel she stops, and then once he moves his hand she moves again. She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, constantly making him run to feel her and then nothing. I decided last night to play music for her and have Cole feel, boy did she move. I don't think I've ever felt her move so much at one time, it was amazing! Cole loved it as well!

As far as updates on me, I'm still getting sick. In fact, I lost another 2.6 pounds this week, but she looks good, so we are not concerned. I still have a lot of pelvic pain, but I have been trying to spend a lot of time in the pool and that seems to alleviate the pain for a little while.

Just some pictures of my view when standing and looking down over the past month, quite some changes going on.