Monday, September 8, 2008

Things I look forward to

Here's a list I have compiled of the things I look forward to (in no particular order):

1- Of course the first on the list is meeting Grace
2- Being able to fit into more than 2 shirts in my closet
3- Being able to bend at the waist
4- Being able to actually reach into the washing machine
5- Being able to actually leave the house
6- Being able to clean the house (yes, I do actually look forward to this. Cole tries really hard,
but he just doesn’t do it like I would)
7- Being able to actually use all the baby stuff we have
8- The fall, I can’t stand the heat
9- All things pumpkins and apples (muffins, lattes, pies)
10- Baking, I can’t wait to bake some good fall deserts
11- Being able to wear my wedding ring
12- Being able to see my feet and actually being able to paint them
13- Being able to shave my own legs
14- Not eating a whole bottle of Tums every week
15- Not being nauseous ALL the time!
16- Not having to vomit ALL the time!
17- Cole being able to sleep in bed with me again (although he may not want to once we have a
crying baby in there!)
18- Actually having something, more like someone, to keep me busy all day
19- Not over analyzing every little pain in my body, wondering is this it!
20- Labor, yes I do look forward to this!
21- Being a Mommy!
22- Watching Cole become a Daddy!

I'm sure I'll think of many more things to add to this list!

8 comments:

Auntie said...

How about being able to stir a pot on the stove without burning your belly because you forget that it's now in the way. Or, is that just me? I did it twice last night. Poor belly.

Oh, and if she doesn't come soon, I'm gonna have a panic attack. I can't stand this waiting. I've never had to wait - Jackson came so early that we didn't have a chance to think about his arrival being so soon.

Everytime Josh gets a text message or the phone rings, I yell "Maybe they had the baby!"

Kristen said...

Haha..if I could cook, I'm sure this would be a problem.

Grace is so grounded if she doesn't come soon, I hate waiting, I'm not the waiting type!

ClarkFamily said...

Kristen - this is a great post ... love the cartoon too! But your post came at a great time for me to read - since just yesterday nothing was fitting and I was down in the dumps ... then I read your post and remembered what the end result is - even if we only have 2 shirts that fit ... I can NOT wait to see Baby Grace live and in 'person' on your blog ... I can't believe it is so close ... on pins and needles! Hope you are feeling well ... have a great week!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Auntie Cass Cass said...

ok so now that im adjusted back to school i now know what classes i can miss and which ones i cant. there are only 2 that i cant miss.. one is only on mon from 4-630 so try not to have her monday.. and the other one is tues/thurs from 1-215 so i could come home after that if necessary. the perfect scenerio would be for her to pop out sometime thursday afternoon so i could come home for the whole weekend!!! k now that you know my availability please plan her arrival accordingly.. :)

Kristen said...

I of course will try to accommodate your schedule Cass, although I fear that Grace is so comfortable that she will never come out!
I need a dump truck full of labor dust!

Auntie said...

Um, this Thursday doesn't work so great for me - not the greatest date. Let's try for next Thursday - the 18th. That would be a nice birthday and then you can be released just in time for Jackson's birthday party. And Cassie could come home after class. Yes, this sounds like a perfect plan - please pass it along to Miss Gracie.

Kristen said...

Alright I will pass along the message!

ClarkFamily said...

Just popping in to see if there is any news ... hoping you are doing well and can't wait to hear news SOON Miss Gracie - OK - SOON!

Rebekah and Jaden