Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gymboree

Yesterday, after we took Grace to the Doctor's because she's sick again, we stopped at Gymboree. They had a small clearance section in the back and I found 2 winter shirts for $1.99. I was excited with those finds, I continued to look around and the super nice sales woman asked if I wanted more fall/winter clothes. I said sure. She asked what sizes I was looking for and came back with tons of super cute cheap clothes. She said they just didn't have the room to display it all!

I ended up buying 1 jumper, 1 fleece vest, 1 sweater, 1 long sleeve shirt, 1 dress, 1 fall hat, 1 winter hat, mittens, 6 pairs of socks, and a pair of pants. The grand total was $28! I was super excited, especially because the original price of the sweater alone was $29.50! Grace is officially all set for fall and winter now!

The loot!

Thank you super nice sales woman!