Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday Pictures

Saturday we went shopping. I dressed Grace in a cute yellow sweatshirt because it was supposed to be yucky out. Well it turned out to be a warm sunny day, so I had to buy Grace a t-shirt to wear..oops!
Grace in her cute sweatshirt
Apparently I'm boring.

Grace's are you seriously taking another picture of me face!
After shopping we stopped to have dinner with Cole's Dad for Father's Day. We when got home Cole opened his Father's Day presents from Grace and I because we had a meeting early Sunday morning.
Cole's presents, Grace helped paint it!

Grace painted a poster board and I had it framed as a gift. I certainly will be posting pictures of Grace painting! I also had a book made for Cole that he could read to Grace from Shutterfly, it turned out really nice.
Cole thanking Grace for the presents.
Cole holding Grace's painting.
Cole and Grace.
Cole reading his new book and Grace playing in the wrapping paper.
Gracie reading Cole's new book.