Tuesday, May 20, 2008

21 Weeks

Wow, 21 weeks! Time really is flying, we are officially more then half way there! Yeah, everyday we get closer to meeting our little girl!

What's happening with Grace this week:
"Your baby's blood circulation is completely functional. The umbilical cord system continues to grow and thicken as blood travels with considerable force through the body to nurture the baby. The placenta is now almost equal in size to the baby. Your baby will be getting much larger during the second half of your pregnancy. Your baby's crown-to-rump length at this time is 7.2 inches and she weighs approximately 10.5 ounces. Your growing baby is about the size of a large banana. You should be able to feel your uterus about a half of an inch above your navel. Your weight gain so far will be around 10 to 15 pounds."
What's happening with me this week:
Ok, well as usual I am still getting sick. Yes, still! Every single day at least twice a day since I was 5 weeks along, it's just so normal to me now. I have lost another pound this week due to morning sickness. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor is a little concerned about me losing weight. So she wants us to have another ultrasound done just to make sure that even though I am not growing Grace is. Everything should be fine, at her ultrasound 3 weeks ago she was measuring 2 weeks bigger and yesterday at my appointment my stomach was measuring fine. The ultrasound is more to be on the safe side. They are suppose to call today and let me know what date my ultrasound will be.

As far as the pelvic pain my doctor said it's prob. just round ligament pain. Round ligament pain, my butt! This is not RLP, but I expected my doctor to say the pain is normal, most doctors will. I'm pretty sure it's my pelvis separating so I'm just trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. I'm also learning my limits, the hard way. We went to the Hanover mall Saturday, it's not a big mall. I walked one hallway of the mall and back and thought my pelvis was going to fall off. Walking back to the car it hurt so bad that I contemplated sitting down in the middle of the parking lot to rest. Thank god Cole is more sensible then me and was able to convince me to walk to the car then rest. I was in so much pain by the time we got to the car I couldn't move my legs to get into the car. Needless to say I didn't move the rest of the night, but I now know that the mall is not in my near future. I guess it's online shopping for me!


Here are my favorite pictures from the week:

Lily sun bathing in Gracie's room

Just playing with the water as I fill the tub
All the clothes I scored from our little shopping trip Saturday. I only spent $12, not bad!
Cole's cousin Deanna had her first prom Friday, God she's so beautiful!

Also we are missing the Brennan's soooo much! We know they are having fun in Disney, but we can't wait for them to come home! Five days with no Jackson is far to long! We can't wait for Wednesday!