Tuesday, August 12, 2008

33 weeks

Okay, so another week has come and gone. We are officially at 33 weeks now, which means only 4 more weeks until Grace is full term and 7 more weeks until her due date.


Updates:
So, as far as updates go there are a few. We had a doctor's appointment Friday and my blood pressure was 152/98 and I've been getting awful headaches lately, so the doctor put me on moderate bed rest and ordered a bunch of urine and blood work to look for signs of pre-eclampsia. The doctor said that if the labs came back high enough I would have to go on bed rest at the hospital, yikes! Luckily my blood work and urine came back fine, but I'm still on bed rest to try to keep my blood pressure down. We now will be seeing the doctor every week to monitor my blood pressure, in fact we have an appointment tomorrow morning, I'm hoping my blood pressure has either gone down or stayed the same. The worst thing right now is the awful headaches and trying to keep myself from dying of boredom. I am not handling doing nothing and resting well, but I know it's best for Grace. Fortunately, I guess, my headaches are so awful that I can't sit up for more than a half hour at a time because it feels as though my head will explode, so they keep me from trying to do anything.

I didn't feel like taking a picture this week, so I thought I'd share pictures of Lily from this past week instead, because after all what's a post without a picture!

Lily and Cole taking a nap together
Lily passed out on the couch with Cole's pillow
Lily has decided that Grace's bouncy chair is a good place to store toys and rest her head.
Lily is not pleased that I was trying to take picture of her without her knowing.
Last week we put together Jack's birthday present, no peeking Jackson, and Lily wants one! She sulked as we put it together and than was very interested in the noises it makes.