Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great Mother's Day Weekend. On Friday I tried to get a picture of the 3 kids together for Cole's Mom. Yay, it didn't go so great.
 This was the best I could get, oh well. I tried.
After Cole got home from work we decided to head to the Wretham Outlets since it was so nice out. We stopped at Friendly's to eat. Going out to eat with 3 kids is not so fun.
On Saturday we all got dressed early to go see Grace at dance, but she refused to particpate in dance this week, awesome! Then we went to Cole's cousin's first communion.

Emma and me before we left.
 Cole and the kids, I love how Grace is looking at him in this picture.
before dance
 Grace ready to go to the party.
 Some of the cousins.
 "Hey look at all these kids!"
Then on Sunday we went to the Brennans' for our annual Mother's Day Brunch, which was great!
Cole and Emma.
 Emma and I.
 Emma.
 Grace and Emma
 All the Grandkids on my side.
 After brunch we came home and had Cole's Mom, sister, and brother over. Emma was so tired so fell asleep on my lap.
and in honor of Mother's day, the first time I held each of my children:
Discovering that with every child, your heart grows bigger and stronger - that there is no limit to how much or how many people you can love, even though at times you feel as though you could burst - you don't - you just love even more.-Yasmin Le Bon