Tuesday, July 8, 2008

28 weeks

Wow, only 84 days left, it still feels so surreal, I can't believe that I'm going to be a mommy! Well, only 9 weeks left until Grace is full term and 12 weeks until our due date. I'm hoping she comes somewhere between 9 and 12 weeks and doesn't make me wait any longer then that, I don't think I'll do well if I have to wait until 14 weeks so see her.

As far as updates, I don't really have anything new to share. I haven't gotten a call from my doctor about my glucose test, so I'm assuming that means I passed, she said no news would be good news, so good news it is! Grace is moving around like crazy, in fact this child never sleeps. They say that newborns sleeping patterns are similar to the ones they have in the womb. Man, I am hoping that is so wrong, because her sleeping pattern is to not sleep,EVER! Grace has recently discovered my lungs and rib cage and likes to punch them, which makes me very short or breath, I'm just lying there but panting like I just ran a mile. Grace's punches are getting stronger and she punched Cole extra hard the other day, it even made him jump back. Also Grace has become very aware of Lily lately, and if Lily is lying next to me, Grace insists on kicking her until I move away. Of course, Lily could care less about the kicks, they don't phase her one bit. As far as the usual things they still stand: still vomiting, still feeling like my pelvis is being torn in half, still not sleeping,etc.

Oh, the lovely Braxton Hicks contractions have started the last week, they suck, I'm hoping I won't be having them everyday until delivery, but so far I've had them everyday for the last week. They aren't to painful, more like dull period cramps, just annoying, because I thought I would be cramp free for at least 9 months.

Well, I think that's it for now!