Tuesday, July 15, 2008

29 Weeks *updated*

*updated* I thought I'd update the blog and add a picture from this week. I usually take photos of the view looking down, put thought I'd switch it up and do the view from below. Got to love those stretch marks!

Well, here we are...another week closer to meeting our baby girl! 29 weeks down only 11 more until our due date and 8 more until Grace is full term. I'm starting to get really anxious about meeting her, I can't wait! Although, I will wait at least the 8 weeks until she's full term, after that she is welcome any time.

Nothing new to update you on as far as Grace and I go. Grace is still moving like crazy, she loves getting cozy under my ribs, I on the other hand hate it! I love feeling her move, just wish she would pick a different spot to settle into. I'm so curious how much she weighs, although we probably won't find out until our next ultrasound, which won't be until 32 weeks or so. The usual still goes with me: sick, tired,etc. but I'm hanging in there. I'm just trying to enjoy this time that I have with Grace all to myself, I'm so not ready to share her, and will probably be quite the baby hog, just to warn you all now!

As far as other stuff, Cole's dad is finally home from the hospital and is recovering well. It will still be awhile before he is back on his feet. We still have no idea what the tumor they removed was, the pathophysiology on it won't be back for another week still. Cole is working his butt off trying to keep he's dad's business running while he's sick and working as many hours at the Beach Comber as possible. God, I love that man! He truly is a hard worker and does his best to keep me, Grace, and Lily happy. I don't think I could ever work as hard and long as he does, and I give him all the credit in the world for that! If it wasn't for him working so hard, then there would be no way I could stay home with Grace after she's born.

Thank you for everything Cole, you're the best husband,father, best friend a girl could ask for!

Just thought I would share our pictures from the park today. We hung out with Jack, while his Mommy and Daddy went to see Jacob again!


I think Cole may be to big for the slide.

Jackson showing us his muscles



Plus an added video of Uncle Cole and Jack on the slide!