Tuesday, July 22, 2008

30 weeks!

Wow, here we are at 30 weeks, can you believe it? I can't! Only 10 more weeks until our due date and 7 weeks until Grace is full term. So far this pregnancy is flying by! I just can't wait to meet our little girl, I can't believe the end is near. Well, here's a picture of my view looking down at 29 weeks 5 days. I officially can no longer see my toes when looking down.
What's happening this week:
"At this point you can almost see the finish line and your little darling is getting chubbier every day. Right now they're a little over 15.5 inches in length and nearing 3 pound! You might be feeling a bit clumsy as pregnancy hormones have loosened your joints."

Well, I certainly am feeling clumsy and stupid, it's like I no longer have a brain. In fact, yesterday trying to leave the house I went outside to what I thought was our car and Cole was like "Kristen, that's not our car." and I look at it and I'm like "it's not? you sure?" Cole just laughed at me, the only thing this car had similar to our car was the color, that's it! I really hope I get my mind back after Grace is born. I have also reached that "I'm so uncomfortable" stage of pregnancy, my body hurts all over, I can barely walk and I get tired so easily. I also no longer sleep at all, I spend all night trying to get comfortable and peeing. Of course I'm still getting sick, that goes without being said, I actually lost another 3 pounds this week. I'm just getting anxious to meet our little one. We have a doctor's appointment Friday and then we start going every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and then every week after that. I can't wait for our next ultrasound, I'm dying to see what she looks like now, it's been so long since our last one, hopefully we'll have one in the next few weeks. Well, I guess that's it for now, no other news to report yet.