Saturday, December 13, 2008

3 Months

Well, Grace, once again another month has come and gone. The days just fly by.

Today

2 Month
1 Month
Today
2 months
1 Month
And here's my favorite picture from your 3 Month professional pictures today at Sears
Everyday you grow more and more! You learn some many new things every single day! You have found your hands and every chance you get they are in your mouth. It's hard these days to get a picture of you without your hands in your mouth.
Man when you suck your hands it is loud!
You really want to sit up and you're trying really hard
but you usually end up falling down
but I love your perseverance!
You are babbling more and more these days. I'm convinced that when I say "I love you", you try to say it back. I swear you always say the same babble and tone whenever I say I love you. Daddy tries to please me by agreeing, I know it's just silly Mommy brain, but it makes me feel good!
It truly is amazing and wonderful to watch you grow! Every day I love you more and more!
Always remember that Mommy and Daddy love you so much and keep working hard at all you do!
Love Always,
Momma