Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm In Love

Yes, I'm in love, with what you may ask...well they're flash cards! Yes, flash cards, but not just any old flash cards wonderful Touch and Feel flash cards. Cole's Dad's client gave them to Cole yesterday and Grace and I have so much fun playing with them.

They come in this sturdy box
They have all sorts of animals that you can touch

and they are large, which is great for little hands

and they have the pronunciation of the animal in different languages. Grace especially likes when I try to say the animals in Spanish.


Now, if only they told me what sound each animal makes. Looking through these flash cards I realized I have no clue what or how to make most animal sounds!
So, the moral of this post is BUY THESE CARDS!

and just an added picture of Grace wearing her new skates today!