Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday

Head over to Mckmama's blog to see what all the fuss is about, it's such great fun! Let's face it we are all flawed Mom's just trying to figure it out as we go! It's very freeing to announce your flailings all over bloggyland, at least that's what MckMama keeps telling us!
Anyway let me know if you joined in the fun!

I did not sit around all day yesterday in my pajamas bra less, and I am definitely not still wearing the same pajamas. *I did at least take a bath.*


I did not think that Grace had pooped in her sleep last night, but decided not to wake her to change her, nope not me! And she definitely did not sleep the night this way.*Fortunately there was in poop in her diaper this morning.*

I did not get mad at Lily for cleaning herself when I was trying to sleep, I definitely know it's a natural thing and let her go to town
I definitely did not have to bite my tongue when the Sears worker refereed to her 6 month old daughter as "a fat ass." Seriously lady? What the hell is wrong with you?

I do not judge people based on their myspace and facebook pictures, nope not me!

I do not secretly want to trip the kids who run up and down the stairs when I'm trying to sleep. I know it would be so wrong to beat up someone much younger than me.


I did not stay up to 4 o'clock in the morning last night, even though Grace went to bed at 9, nope not me!

I do not do jigsaw puzzles online, nope definitely not me!

I definitely am not paranoid that everyone is talking about me. No way I totally got over that in high school.

I do not have awful grammar and I do not always right run-on sentences. I have definitely learned by 24 ,proper English.

I definitely did not use the word definitely a million times in this post and I did not find out using spell check that I spelt it wrong every time.

play along it's fun!