Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 Months

Well Miss Grace, you are 5 months old today, that's almost half a year! How did you get so big so fast? I know I say it all the time, but I really can't believe how fast your growing up. You're learning and doing new things everyday. This month you learned to sit all by yourself. We work on this everyday and everyday you stay up a little longer.
You also started eating cereal this month, first we tried organic rice cereal, but it gave you a bellyache, so we switched to organic oatmeal this week. So far you really seem to love eating cereal! You love to steal the spoon and try to feed yourself. You also always try to steal my drinks, when you get a sippy cup you have no idea what to do with it and if you actually manage to get any water out, you just spit it out and smile.

You recently started grabbing our faces, it's so cute. You just grab our face and pull them close to yours..I love it! You also learned how to initiate snuggling and do it all day long...this is probably one of my favorite things ever!

You have become such a good player, you now can grab everything, and you reach for toys and of course you try to put them all in your mouth!

You love helping with laundry and think it's hysterical when I put you in the laundry basket.
You've also become very silly and when in your swing you insist on leaning sideways to look up at the lights! The past few days we've been taking family walks and you love watching Lily walk, and she loves having you with her!
I love you baby girl! I love watching you grow and explore your environment! Keep up the good work and always remember how much I love you....to the moon and back sweet girl!
Okay, now to the monthly pictures!
Today
4 months
3 months
2 months
1 month
Today
4 months
3 months 2 months
1 month