Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Review

Friday afternoon Grace did not want to nap, but she did not want to play either...she just wanted to snuggle with me! Trust me I was not complaining!

Saturday Grace woke up early because she went to bed early...she actually went to bed at 11p and woke up at 7:30...yeah, so we decided to head to the mall early. At the mall I found the cutest sunglasses at The Children's Place, so of course I bought them for Grace!
Yup, I bought 2 pairs, of course every 5 month old needs 2 pairs of sunglasses!
I just love those blue eyes!
I can't decide if I like the edited or unedited version better, so thought I'd share both.
Grace loves being able to sit all by herself. Yesterday she was sitting in our bed and thought it was so great!

She eventually fell over and decided to stare out the window.
While at the mall Saturday we went to Trader Joe's to pick up more organic vegetables for Grace. We picked up an avocado and here's the results..


Needless to say I don't think she likes avocados, we'll try again today, but so far 2 days in a row she has boycotted the avocados.
Just some added bath pictures from last night