Monday, February 2, 2009

Goal Review

As you may remember for New Years I set a bunch of goals for 2009. You can see the original post here. I'm trying to do a goal review monthly to see that I'm working toward my goals.

Goals for 2009
1- Lose 70 pounds working very hard toward this, so far I've lost 13.2 pounds
2- Take care of some of our debt we are in the process of getting this taken care of, but so far no outcomes
3- Get pregnant again (not until the end of 2009 though) nope not yet
4- Continue to breastfeed at least until Grace is a year old still going well
5- Save up to go away in May we have been putting aside $25 every week
6- Exercise 3 times a week (I'm going to have to start this goal slow, like 1 day a week, than 2, than eventually 3) have not been doing a good job with this at all. In fact, I didn't exercise once in January. We decided we're going to buy a treadmill, so hopefully this will help this goal.
7-Take more me time I can't say that I've been working hard at this. Hopefully as Grace gets older, this will get easier.
8-Keep a neater house, not let laundry and dishes pile up, do a little each day we've actually done a good job at this, except for the last week while we've all been sick.
9-Buy a new car nope, not yet
10-Continue to stay dairy free yes!
11-Start journaling all Grace does I'm doing this and loving it!
12-Follow through with my goals and update my progress on them monthly well, I've been working toward some of them, but probably could work a little hard. Hopefully next month will be even better!