Tuesday, March 16, 2010

7 Weeks

Pregnancy: 7 weeks


Weight Gain: None, thanks to the morning sickness!
Sleep: I've been taking 1/2 a unisom with b6 to help the nausea, so they make me sleep pretty well.

Gender: No idea, but hoping for at least 1 girl, to cut back on some of the things we'll need to buy.
Name: Names sort of get confusing now that there is 2. We definately like Emily Katherine, but don't have another girl's name and based on whether it's 1 boy or 2 the middle name might chance from Carter. We won't really know until we find out the sexes.

Feeling: Still feeling pretty crumby, but now have a million anti-nausea things that seem to help alittle. I've been taking the 1/2 unisom with b6 twice a day, plus the Dr. gave me a prescription for Zofran yesterday, plus I picked up some Sea-Bands, and some anti-nausea louzengers from behind the pharmacy counter. I've also found that sucking on sour ice breakers helps. So with all that together my morning sickness seems a little better. I'm probably only throwing up 5 times now, instead of 8. Every little bit helps!


Health: I'm doing good, we're very nervous about the baby that seemed to have some bleeding around it. We're just hoping and praying that when we go back in 2 weeks both babies are still growing!


Movement: Still way too early.
Belly: Sooo bloated. I' so embarrassed that I've secretly been having to wear my maternity pants already...yikes. I'm hoping when the bloat goes down I'll be able to wear my regular pants with a belly band.

Next Appointment: Monday, March 29...these may be the longest 2 weeks of my life...please keep growing babies!