Thursday, March 25, 2010

8 Weeks

So I know I've been a bad blogger lately. I've just been hit big time by the morning-sickness-bus, so I haven't been able to focus on much of anything. So technically today I'm 8 weeks 3 days along.

Pregnancy: 8 weeks 3 days


Weight Gain: I was down 5 pounds as of Monday.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping that well any more. I usually get a good 4 hour stretch, then after that I'm up every other hour to pee or get sick. I toss and turn A LOT! My back has been hurting me, which has made getting comfortable in bed difficult.

Gender: No idea, but we do think we finally settled on baby names, for now at least.

Name: Girl #1: Emily Katherine (we'll call her Emma) Girl #2: Abigail Leigh (we'll call her Abby) Boy #1: Coleman Carter (we'll call him Carter) Boy #2: Jamison Patrick, he'll just go by Jamison. I'm still leaning toward it either being 2 girls or a boy and a girl. Cole thinks it's 2 boys, I think that's just wishful thinking.

Feeling: AWFUL! I love having babies, but my body HATES being pregnant. These babies hate food! I have yet to find something that makes them happy. I spend most of my days sipping drinks to make sure I'm at least saying hydrated. I thought I was miserable with Grace, but this is 10 times worse. I'm so happy that I'm getting 2 babies, because I really want a large family, but man pregnancy is not as wonderful as I remember.


Health: I'm doing good, we're very nervous about the baby that seemed to have some bleeding around it. We're just hoping and praying that when we go back Monday both babies are still growing!

Movement: Not yet.

Belly: Oh my! I'm so bloated it's crazy!

This was me at 23 weeks with Grace:
And this was me at 7 weeks with the twins:
 Yikes! That's some serious bloat and I feel like it's gotten even more crazy this past week. I had to break out all my old maternity shirts already. I'm thinking at the end of this pregnancy I'll have to wear tents.

Next Appointment: Monday, March 29...Monday can't come fast enough!