Monday, March 21, 2011

Bookworms

Grace has been going to bed all by herself without anyone laying down with her, which is a huge deal, seeing as for the last 2.5 years Grace has slept with either Cole or myself. Before bed every night Grace picks out a book to bring upstairs with her, the funny thing is that she doesn't want me to read, nor does she want to read it herself. In fact she just wants me to tuck it in next to her in bed! I don't know why she insists on snuggling a book at night, I ask if she wants any stuffed animals to snuggle with, but she always says she just wants her book. Every night Grace picks out a new book and gets very mad at me if the book from the night before is still in her bed.

Speaking of books I have started reading for fun as well...say what! I'm on my 3rd Jodi Picoult book this month. I'm really enjoying reading and don't really know how I find time to read, but I do! So far I've read "19 Minutes," "The Pact," and I'm currently reading "Handle With Care." I really like Jodi Picoult but I feel like I need to switch it up after I finish this book, so if anyone has any other fictional books to recommend that would be great!