Monday, June 6, 2011

1,000 Post

Wow, this will be my 1,000 post since I started this blog back in 2007..just craziness! We had another great weekend! The kids hung out and all played together for a while.
Grace and Carter
Miss Grace
Three kids= lots of toys!
Grace is such a goof!
Saturday we went to the Bridgewater Pizza Festival. It was a great little fundraiser for the library, and all the local pizza places brought in their cheese pizza and one specialty. At the end you voted on what was your favorite cheese and your favorite specialty. It was a lot of fun!
After Pizza Fest we went home to get Grace ready for her Dance pictures, I forgot to take picture of her all dressed up though.
Emma sitting like a big girl!
Emma and Carter both sitting like big kids sharing toys!
And both babies down!
After Grace's pictures I bribed her with some ice cream. We hit up Hanson Farm. I got Grace a kiddie size ice cream, yes THAT is a kiddie size!
The babies watching us eat ice cream
Chocolate face
After we ate we went to see the new baby cow. Grace was excited!
"Wait, I not down yet!"