Monday, April 13, 2009

7 Months

Grace,

I can't believe you are closer to being one then you are to being a newborn. How'd my baby get so big, so fast. Everyday you become more and more like a real person. The past month you've learned so much!

~ You can easily transfer toys from hand to hand.
~ You loving blowing raspberries!
~ You can support yourself up on you hands and knees for a few seconds before falling.
~ You can hold on to the side of the pack n play and stand there for a few minutes before falling.
~ You can't get enough of Lily and love to grab her fur, ears, and nose. We often need to remind you to be gentle with Lily.
~ You love to eat everything and anything!
~ You still think Row, Row, Row your boat is hysterical
~ You love to pull my hair and try to steal my glasses. I have to remind you daily to be nice to Momma
~ You whine for everything! If you want to eat, if you're all done, if you want more, if you're tired, if you're bored. We're trying to teach you signs for all these to try to stop the whining, but we have not had any luck yet. We're hoping once you can crawl and talk the whining will be less...let's hope!
~ You understand and respond to the milk, more, and all done sign, but have yet to do them yourself.
~ Your favorite toys right now are the remote and the phone. We try to read books but you insist on eating them so we never get further than the first page.

Grace you are becoming such a big girl. Always remember how much Daddy and I love you!

I took Grace's monthly picture today, her 7 month pictures are below. You can go here to compare them to the other months.

On the changing table
Each month it gets harder and harder to get a good chair photo. Today she kept lifting up her dress.
and chewing her fingers

I did get some cute shots though!
But then she tried to give me a heart attack by trying to push up in the chair.
She then decided to chew the arm.

"Oh, are you trying to take my picture?"

Elmo's funny!