Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Photos and Video

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I'm sick so we laid low for most of it. I'm heading to the doctor's soon to hopeful get some antibiotics. Enjoy!

Grace with her first fluffy bum (first cloth diaper)
"If only I could get this hand out of my mouth"
"Whatcha say?"
"I can raspberry with my thumb in my mouth!"
I love those pretty blue eyes.
Grace loves tags and can find any tag and insists on eating them.
This picture is blurry, but still funny. She was yelling at me because I wouldn't let her play with my camera.
Grace playing with her new toy from Auntie and Uncle Josh. She loves it, thanks guys!
Jackson playing with the house.
Our pretty girls!
We took a walk yesterday with 4J (Auntie, Uncle Josh, Jackson, and Jacob) and then went to the park.
Gracie enjoying her first time at the park.
Auntie, Jack, and Jacob
Jackson being silly.
Jacob

Grace trying to raspberry: