Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Foods

I decided recently that we should start adding a 3rd meal to Grace's food schedule, but didn't know what else to add since she already eats a veggie in the morning and fruit at night, my sister recommended adding more finger foods in, so that's what we've done. We went to Whole Foods and I found these tiny pasta:
They are a little to small for finger foods, but help add some texture to her diet. Grace really loves these!
Today I strained a can of organic alphabet soup and gave her the chunks from it. It was her first time using a fork. It took her a few tries but she eventually got the hang of it. Now that she's learning how to feed herself, she does not like me feeding her. Man things are going to get very messy now!
Yup, it took all of two minutes for the plate to be tipped over and on the floor!
Grace has started doing a head tilt to flirt with the camera, it's too cute!