Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Way Back When-endsday

In lieu of our move I thought I'd post a picture of our first apartment. It was in CT and we moved in when I was 19 and Cole was 20. It was a tiny attic apartment and I mean tiny! It only consisted of a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. No living room, no closets, and when we first moved in there was no bathroom door...yikes! But we were broke college kids and is was only $650 a month and that included utilities. When we went to see it the first time we left and we were like "no way!" but then after talking we decided we couldn't really afford anything else. We couldn't remember if there was a kitchen sink though, yes a kitchen sink. So I told Cole to call the landlord and ask if there was a sink, and if there was then we'd take it. The landlord must've thought we were idiots asking about a sink. Luckily there was a sink so we took it and we stayed for 3 years!