I can't believe it, but Miss Emma & Carter had their half birth the other day! How has half a year already passed?!
First up is Miss Baby A, Emma.
- She is still Miss Serious, except in the morning! When she wakes up in the morning she is super silly. Emma will growl like a little dinosaur when she wakes up, it cracks us all up!
- Emma does awesome eating solids! So far her and Carter have tried oatmeal, yogurt, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, avocados, carrots, peas, and a few cheerios. Emma does pretty well with the more textured food.
- Emma is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes and wears size 3 diapers-Emma has rolled from front to back and will spin herself around in the exersaucer to play with all the toys. She will jump a little in the jumpy horse, but hasn't really mastered it yet.
-Emma loves Grace and still gives her the biggest smiles and laughs, in fact, Grace says they are best friends!
- Emma can sit in a tripod position for a few seconds before falling over.
-Emma has started to make an M sound, and a Ba sound, but no real words yet. She has said Mama on one occasiion, but I don't think she meant to.
- Emma has the worst attitude face and flashes it often!
-Emma has recently started noticng her feet and plays with them often, but she still finds her hands so fasinating!
-Emma is a great sleeper and goes to bed at 6pm and sleeps until 6am, usually with onkly waking 1 or 2 times!
Now Baby boy B!
-Carter is all smiles most of the time. He is such a happy baby and just loves everyone! But when tired or hungry Carter is a screamer, not just normal screaming, but blood boiling screaming!
- Carter is getting better eating solids, but still needs his food super thin. He has eaten a few cheerios and done fine with them, but never seems to get as excited about food as Emma does. His bottle is a whole different story. This kid loves the bottle and often drinks 8 oz every 3 hours or so.
- Carter like Emma is wearing mostly 3-6 months clothes and size 3 diapers. He can still fit in some of his 0-3 month clothes, except for the hats, his head is enormous!
-Carter has rolled from front to back and back to front. He loves the exersaucer and is a great jumper!
-Carter loves both his sister and will laugh and "talk" to them all day long!
-Carter can hold the tripod position a little longer then Emma can.
-We are pretty positive that Carter says hi. He has the Da sound and is starting to work on the M sound, but no real official Mama or Dada yet.
-Carter also has started noticing his feet and playing with them.
-Carter goes to bed at 6pm as well but usually wakes 3-4 times a night.
For comparison here's Grace's 6 month blog.
Now for the monthly photos:
And if you want to look back at their past monthly blogs!
A New Storytelling Podcast Just for Kids!
5 days ago