Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Date Night

Say what?! Yup, we actually scored some babysitters and were able to have a little date night. We decided to call it a late Valentine's Day date!

We went to see Safe House with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. We decided to try the Lux level at the movies for the first time.
I haven't been to a movie since before I had Grace, and I must admit I never really liked going to the movies. I think the Lux level, may have just changed that! Nothing beats comfy seats and a waitress to bring you yummy food. I ended up ordering a spinach salad, which was so yummy. Then half way through the movie I decided I wanted a coffee, so I just pressed my little call button and the waitress brought we over a nice cup of Starbucks coffee in a really mug, it was great. I don't know that I will ever be able to go to a regular theater again!

We already have our next movie date planned! We are going to see The Hunger Games (yay!) on opening night in Lux level as part of Cole's birthday present.
I can't wait! I'm already looking at the menu, trying to plan what I'll eat!