Monday, April 19, 2010

12 Weeks

The view looking down these days. 11 weeks 6 days.
How far along? 12 Weeks, yes I know I missed last week. I've been a bad blogger lately.


Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up a couple pound. I started reading a book on twin pregnancies and even if you're overweight, like me, it  says you really should try to gain at least 15 if not 20 pounds, by 20 weeks. I'm trying very hard to make sure I get all the nutrients these babies need.


Maternity clothes? Yup, but I have no idea what I wore while pregnant with Grace, because I seem to be lacking in the maternity clothes. I guess I will need to go shopping for more soon.


Sleep: So awful. I just can't seem to get comfortable at night. I wake up every couple hours with numb hips and have to get up to pee and switch hips.


Best moment this week: We got to see the twins again on Thursday. It was awesome. They were moving all around like little jumping beans. Baby A was the difficult, non-cooperative one, and Baby B was very easy going and cooperative. We shall see if they stay that way.

Baby A
Baby B

 
Food cravings: Green olives!

Gender: Still a mystery, but we have a date set to find out. June 3rd!

Movement: Ok, I know this sounds crazy, but I think I've felt a few flutters here and there. I know it's crazy early, but who knows.

What I am looking forward to: We have another Dr's appointment today, I look forward to hearing the babies heartbeats.


What I miss: I miss what it feels like to not be nauseous ALL DAY.


Milestones: I'm in the last week of my 1st trimester..yay! Almost a 1/3 of the way there!