Tuesday, April 27, 2010

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Down a few pounds. I've had a really hard time the past few days. My nausea is getting WORSE..is that even possible?? I thought it was supposed to get better in the 2nd trimester, not worse!


Maternity clothes? You bet! I really need to buy some new shirts soon, I'm running out of options! Money has been tight lately so, I'm waiting, and trying to squeeze into what I can.

Sleep: The same...I wake up every couple hours to pee. Gotta love that your body starts preparing you to get used to waking up every 2 hours before the baby comes, or babies in my case!

Best moment this week: Finally reaching the 2nd trimester! Yay 1/3 of the way there!


Food cravings: Nothing really this week, way to nauseous to want food this week.


Gender: Still a mystery, but I had a dream the other day they were 2 girls. It was AMAZING, I could see their faces and everything!

Movement: Nothing really. Every now and then I think I feel a flutter, but nothing consistly.


What I am looking forward to: Stopping my Progestrone! I only have 1 more pill left. I don't know if it plays any role in my feeling awful, but I'm happy to find out. I'm not going to lie though, I'm kind of scared to stop taking them. I'm terrified that I'll lose the babies once I stop.

What I miss: I miss having energy to actually clean my house. It's a DISATER, and I just can't seem to get off the couch to clean it. Cole tries, but he has such a hard time juggling working, taking care of Grace, cooking, cleaning, taking care of Lily, and catering to his whiny pregnant wife. Poor guy has so much on his plate! Oh how I would love to be able to hire a cleaning lady!


Milestones: I'm in the 2nd Trimester now! Yay!