Friday, June 4, 2010

18 Weeks

18 weeks! Can you believe it? We're almost 1/2 way there! I'm so excited. Yesterday's ultrasound went very well. Both Emma and Carter look great! They are both weighing 8 oz. Yay I've got a whole pound of babies in there!

It was so great to see both babies moving all around in there. It's so funny, I feel like Emma and Carter already have their own personalities. Little Miss Emma is a Princess, she needs more attention then Carter. Her ultrasounds are always twice as long. She's difficult and is the boss in there! She kept kicking poor Carter in the head, poor little man!

Carter, on the other head is more laid back. His ultrasounds take only a few minute. He's very chill, and laid back. I feel Emma move all day long, but I barely feel Carter. I can just see it now, Emma is going to be soo needy like her sister, while Carter just hangs out.

I was shocked to find out there's a boy in my belly. I never thought I'd have a son, but the idea is sinking in and I'm really loving it! I can just see his sisters now treating him like their little baby!

We go back in a month for another ultrasound and I can't wait to see my babies again!

After our ultrasound yesterday we went and put a bunch of stuff on layaway for the twins. I forgot how much stuff babies need, oh my! I can't wait to pull out all of Grace's old baby clothes. She has so many outfits I loved!

How Far Along? 18 weeks


Maternity Clothes? Yes

Stretch Marks? Yep

Sleep? I've been sleeping like crap lately! I either have a cold or allergies and not being able to breath at night has really made trying to fall asleep after all the bathroom trips extra hard.


Best Moment of the Week? The ultrasound yesterday! It was such a sigh of relief to know that everything looks good in there. I was so nervous they'd be measuring behind, but so far they're right on track! Finding out the sexes has suddenly  made it seem so real!


Genders? A boy and a girl!

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? I've had a really hard time finding anything that sounds appealing to eat or drink.

What I Miss? Being able to breathe...stupid cold!

What I Love? All my babies!

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Getting out some baby things

Milestones? Next week is the 1/2 way point to my 38 week goal!

Feeling the Babies Move? I feel Emma move more then Carter, but every now and then I feel Carter. He usually kicks me in the back, I feel his kicks more in the butt and back, weird!



Other Thoughts? I am just really thankful that both babies are doing well.