Monday, June 21, 2010

20 Weeks

How Far Along? 20 weeks 3 days. The babies are now the size of cantaloupes!

Maternity Clothes? Yes


Weight Gain? I haven't gained anything in 7 weeks, but my OB is ok with that. I'm up a total of 8 pounds at the 1/2 way mark.



Stretch Marks? Yep. I've noticed a few new ones this week on my belly.



Sleep? I sleepfor 2 hours, then waking up every hour after that to pee. I'm getting pretty use to this schedule.



Best Moment of the Week? Other people are finally able to feel the babies now. Cole's sister was able to feel them move the other day.


Genders? A boy and a girl!


Belly Button In or Out? In



Cravings? I haven't really had any cravings lately.



What I Miss? Being able to bend over. Now when I bend over I get the wind knocked out of me.


What I Love? Feeling my babies move more and more every day.


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? We have a couple family parties this weekend so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.




Milestones? We've made it to the 1/2 way mark!



Feeling the Babies Move? Yup! The babies have started to kick it into high gear and I'm feeling them move more and more everyday.



Other Thoughts? I'm starting to get really bad dizzy spells. I don't know if it's the heat, the nausea, or the fact that I've been having a hard time eating and drinking lately. I have a Dr's appointment next week, so I plan to bring it up then.