Monday, June 7, 2010

Great Deals

I was having a bad day today, so when Cole got home he convinced me that we should get out. He knew that doing a little baby shopping would make me feel better. He gave me a $30 budget and we headed to the outlets. At Children's Place I managed to score these matching outfits and hats for Emma and Carter! I'm so excited for their 1st coordinating outfits!
And then I scored big at the Carter's Outlet. Carter's was having a huge 70% off sale. Here are a few of the outfits I got:

Plus I also got Emma a cute cupcake hoodie with matching pants and a cute onesie for Carter. Not to bad if I do say so myself!

This weekend I pulled out some of Grace's old baby clothes, my goodness she has a lot! We certainly have lots to buy for Carter. We only really need to buy more newborn clothes for Emma, I can only imagine she'll be smaller then Grace, so she'll really need the newborn clothes.