Friday, June 25, 2010

21 Weeks

What twins at 20 weeks could look like
How Far Along? 21 Weeks


Maternity Clothes? Yes, I'm slowly running out of shirts that fit.



Weight Gain? I haven't gained anything in 8 weeks, but my OB is ok with that. I'm up a total of 8 pounds. I have another appointment Monday, so I'll see if there's any gain then.



Stretch Marks? Yep. I've noticed a few new ones this week on my belly and now my boobs..fun fun!





Sleep? I sleep for 2 hours, then waking up every hour after that to pee. I'm getting pretty use to this schedule. I'm really hoping that the twins will be on this schedule as well, seeing as I'm pretty use to it now. Although I know the chances of that are very slim!



Best Moment of the Week? Grace felt Emma kick for the 1st time. Seeing her face when she felt her was priceless!


Genders? A boy and a girl!


Belly Button In or Out? In but getting swallow.



Cravings? I haven't really had any cravings lately. Still in the I hate food stage.




What I Miss? Being able to bend over. Now when I bend over I get the wind knocked out of me. Also getting up is getting harder. My pelvic pain is starting to get really bad, so that makes moving my pelvis very painful.



What I Love? Feeling my babies move more and more every day.



What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? We have 2 appointments this week , one with my OB and one with the peri. I can't wait to see the babies again, and get a conformation on the babies sexes again!



Milestones? Making it this far! 3 more weeks until viability! I've set little milestones for myself, which helps make getting to full term not sound so far. My 1st goal is 24 weeks, then 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then 36, then finally 38!



Feeling the Babies Move? Yup and I love it!


Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far. Aside from some discomfort and nausea this pregnancy has not been all that bad. I hope the pregnany continues this way.