Monday, July 19, 2010

23/24 Weeks

What fraternal twins could look like at 24 weeks

So, I've been a very bad blogger lately. I missed the 23 week post, and I'm late on the 24 week post..sorry! I've just been lazy lately. I'm hoping to catch up on some posting today.

How Far Along? 24 weeks 3 days


Maternity Clothes? Yes, I'm slowly running out of shirts that fit.

Weight Gain? I've now gained 20 pounds..yikes!
Stretch Marks? Yes sir!

Sleep? I sleep for 2 hours, then waking up every hour after that to pee. I'm finding that no matter how much sleep I get, I still just feel tired all the time. I guess all my energy is going to growing two babies and trying to keep up with MIss Grace!

Best Moment of the Week? There isn't a moment in particular, but I just love feeling the babies move more and more everyday!

Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? In but getting shallow.

Cravings? I've really been craving chocolate lately, which is NOT helping my heartburn!


What I Miss? Energy, but I don't expect that to return any time soon!


What I Love? My family...I feel so lucky and blessed, to have a loving husband, and daughter, and to be expecting 2 more! I'm also very happy to have made it to 24 weeks. 24 weeks is the viability week, not that I want these babies coming any time soon!


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Trying to get some things done around the house, we have nothing for the twins and we have lots to do before they arrive. I made the mistake of making a list of all that needs to get done and be bought before the babies arrive, but I stopped once I got past number 50 on the list...yikes!


Milestones? Making it to 24 weeks, assuming I have the twins somewhere between 37 and 38 weeks, that means they will be here in 13 weeks or so!

Feeling the Babies Move? Yup and I love it!

Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far.