Thursday, July 29, 2010

25/26 Weeks

Ok, so I missed 25 weeks & tomorrow is 26 weeks, so I figured I'd post a little early.


How Far Along? 25 weeks 6 days

Maternity Clothes? Yes, in desperate need of new ones!

Weight Gain? I've now gained 20 pounds..yikes!

Stretch Marks? Yes sir!

Sleep? I've had a really hard time sleeping lately. One of the babies is on my sciatic nerve which causes my right hip and leg to go numb, which is really uncomfortable. I also have been getting really bad restless leg syndrome at nights, which makes me crazy!

Best Moment of the Week? We had another ultrasound today. Both babies look good! Emma has passed Carter and is now the bigger baby, but not by much! Emma is 2 lbs 1 oz and Carter is 2lbs. We will go back in a month for another ultrasound, where I'll be almost 30 weeks, which seems crazy!

Genders? A boy and a girl...Coleman Carter and Emily Katherine


Belly Button In or Out? In but getting shallow.

Cravings? I've been craving lots of sweets, which make me SO nauseous, but sometimes I eat them anyways.

What I Miss? Feeling my right leg! I just really miss getting a good night sleep, but I know it will be a VERY long time until that happens. That's okay though, I know these babies will be very worth it.


What I Love? I love how active the babies have been lately, it's a nice reassurance.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? There are only 99 days left until 40 weeks, which means there is even less then that until the babies come. I figure the babies will be here some where between 37-38 weeks, which means we only have 11-12 weeks left...wow!

Milestones? We are almost into the 3rd trimester! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!

Feeling the Babies Move? Yup and I love it!


Other Thoughts? I'm just so happy and thankful to have made it this far.