Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I lost 1.5 pounds this week, which brings my total lost to 105.7 pounds. I had an okay week. I had a rough time Saturday night and gave in to both pizza and brownies, yikes! To make up for that though I busted my butt in the gym this week. On Monday I even went outside my comfort zone and tried something new, Zumba! I actually really enjoyed it, I looked like an idiot trying to do the moves, and I'm pretty sure I didn't do a single one right, but I definitely got a good sweat in!

In the month of March I lost 8.0 pounds, which I'm okay with, "they" say 1-2 pounds of weight loss a week is healthy. I'm happier with my inches lost this month.

In the month of March I lost:

0.25 inches neck
no change in my arms
1.5 inches chest
2.0 inches waist
2.0 inches hips
1.75 inches thigh
no change in my calf
That makes for a total of 7.5 inches lost in the last 4 weeks!




Since the beginning of this year I've lost 23.9 pounds.