Saturday, May 2, 2009

Milestone

Well, today we achieved a major milestone...we took Grace out to eat at a restaurant, yes a sit down and eat restaurant!

It was fanstasic! Cole was so excited, as he's been begging me to go out to eat.

I haven't wanted to go out to eat since Grace was born because I've been fearful that we'd order, then she'd scream, and we'd have to take turns walking around with her, but today I felt brave and realized Uno's had an allergen list, so knew we had to try!

We went to Uno's armed with our highchair cover and disposable mat for the table (which are awesome!) I ordered a water knowing I could share with her. I got the veggie soup and picked out the potatoes and carrots for Grace and then for my meal I got the veggie burger and brown rice for Grace. She did such a great job eating with us and smiling at the people. She even lasted the whole time in the highchair.

Maybe this having a baby in public thing isn't so bad!

I unfortunately left my camera in the car, so I have no pictures of this major event! Okay maybe it's not major, but still a fun accomplishment.