Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Photos Part 1

We dropped Lily off at the "babysitters" and then hit the road. Grace did great and slept almost the whole car ride. She had enough of the car just as we were getting off at our exit. We had asked for an early check in and I was shocked when we got there at noon that our room was ready. We unpacked, ate lunch, and then headed to the pool.

Grace excited about swimming for the first time.

Grace really liked the pool, I'm sure it helped that it was heated.
After the pool Grace took a nap, then we got ready to go to dinner with Cassie, her roommates, and their families.
Grace and I getting ready for dinner.
Grace was a little unsure of the elevator
Grace and Auntie Cassie at dinner
The Clifford boys, they always smile this big!
Grace enjoyed a little wrap time while appetizers were passed around
Clifford clan (Cole, Coley, Cassie, Donna, Andy) also known as (Daddy, Papa, Auntie Cassie, Nana, Uncle Andy).
Cassie and her roommates
Cassie and Donna
Cassie and Coley
We had a very nice sit down dinner. Grace did great! This weekend she gave up purees and would only eat table food, how is she this big already?
Grace shoving her face per usual
I love this picture, Daddy and his baby girl!
Grace and Auntie Cassie
We didn't leave the restaurant until after 9, so by the time we got back to the hotel, Grace was wiped. Cole got Grace to sleep in the wrap, while I waited for pizza (we didn't eat enough at dinner). We ate then I took Grace out of the wrap and laid her next to me in bed, we slept like this until 1am, then we tried moving to the couch. The couch was so uncomfortable, so at 3am, we tried the bed again. At 5am I got up to get ready. Cole walked Grace back to sleep while I got ready. Finally at 7am I woke Grace up, fed her, changed her, and we got to Cassie's school by 8am. I'll post pictures from Saturday probably latter today.