Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Photos

I had a good first Mother's Day. Cole got up early and cleaned the bedroom and bathroom for me. Then we got ready and went to my sister's for a Mother's Day Brunch. After brunch we came home and took a family nap. Of course, I took lots of pictures!

my enormous card
Grace giving my card the side eye.
Then, she obviously tried to eat it!
Then threw it on the floor. This is her I-know-I'm-being-a-booger face.
Grace trying to steal my camera.
My sad attempt at a picture of Grace and me.
Jacob playing with Grace's toy.
Look at all those toes.
Jacob putting his arm around Grace.
Grace kindly, or not so kindly, removing Jacob's arm.
The cute gifts Jackson and Jacob made all the Moms.
My cute gift!
Grace with Auntie petting Luna.
Jacob trying to steal a card.
Cole attempted to take pictures of Grace and I after we slept. They did not come out so cute, but they are pretty funny.


Lily playing shy.
Grace eating, if you look close you can see her 2, yes 2, bottom teeth coming in!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!