Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Photos

and man do I have a lot!

Grace loves lunch time now that she gets finger food. Just look at that smile!
and yes I usually wait until after lunch to get her dressed!
I placed Grace on the floor Friday with a bucket of toys for a second while I put my bowl in the sink. I turned around and found this:
Apparently she wanted to play with other toys and decided to get them herself!
Friday Grace and I went to see Cole's cousin Deanna before she left for her junior prom! She looked beautiful! It's so crazy that 8 years ago I was babysitting her!
Her and Jeff are just to cute!
Grace enjoyed playing in the grass!

Deanna joined her!
Deanna and her sister Mikaela.

What Grace did in the wrap
while this was going on

Saturday after we ate at Uno's we went to the mall. While shopping in Walmart I saw this toy marked for $25 and knew it was a mistake. Well, there mistake saved us $40! It's big, but Grace really likes it.
Today we went to the Touch-A-Truck with the Brennans'. Jack seemed to enjoy himself. Grace was not a huge fan of the horns, but was better once I took her out of the stroller. Jacob was not phased by the noise, typical boy!
Jackson and Josh
Cole and Jackson
Jack
Grace, Jacob, and Auntie
Jackson getting finger printed
Jacob
Jackson
Jackson and his Mama
Jackson waiting his turn for the police car
Trying to be artsy
Jack in the police car

Gracie in the wrap
Jacob and his Daddy
Grace did eventually fall asleep (I love those lashes!)
After the Touch-A-Truck we all ate lunch at D'angelos, then ran some errands. After errands we went over the Brennans'. Josh and Cole shaved their heads and gave Jack a mohawk.
I only got an action shot of Jack's hair: