Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 Ornament

So, we were having a hard time finding an ornament that seemed fitting for this year. If you have no idea what I am talking about then read this first. The other day I had to go to Kohl's to use the $10 Kohl's cash I got on Black Friday, I figured while there I would check out their ornaments. While looking at the ornaments I came across this cute G and had to get it for Miss Grace.

Cute right?! So I kept looking, I saw a new house one, and while, yes we had moved this year, it just didn't feel like the one.

Then I saw it, my eyes welled up, and I knew it was the one!

Hope. Hope sums up this year so well. We hoped to have enough money to pay the bills, we hoped to find a new house that fit our needs, but most importantly we spent 3/4 of the year hoping for another baby. We are hoping this year that Santa will bring us an extra special present this year and bless us with another baby. Here's hoping...