Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally

Well I finally ovulated. It wasn't until day 20 of my cycle, but that's a little earlier then it had been. I had to call over the weekend to get a prescription for Progestrone. Man that stuff is expensive! I feel like I'm just wasting money, because I'm almost positive our timing was off this month. But feel like I have to take the Progestrone, just in case. I would love if we got pregnant this month, but I'm not holding my breath. The Progestrone makes me really dizzy and nauseous, but I haven't really had any side effects other then that. I don't really know the plan for next month if this month doesn't work. We never really discussed what we'd do if this month didn't work. I don't know if my doctor will increase the Clomid dose or keep it the same. I guess we shall have to wait to see!