Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Not That

I want to be sick everyday, but it always a nice reassurance that there's still a baby growing in there. I felt great all day Monday and it had me freaked out. Monday night right before bed I stood up and got so nauseous and instead on being like "oh no" I was like "thank god! It's funny how with Grace I dreaded waking up being nauseous but with baby #2 I love feeling nauseous, it's a little piece of mind until we're able to see the baby's heartbeat, hopefully in 3 weeks!

I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and had my blood work done and filled out some paperwork. It was so surreal to have everyone talking about having another baby and about having ultrasounds done. It felt like it took forever to get to this point, I was so convinced that we'd never get here, yet here we are and I'm ecstatic! I love this little bean already. Keep growing bean!