Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lots of Blogging

I have lots of blogs to post and catch up on, but it's not going to happen today because I have another stomach bug, ugh! I've been feeling nauseous off and on for a few days and thought that maybe it might be a good sign as far as pregnancy goes, but last night I woke up and had to throw up a number of times. It's still pretty early in my cyle (day 25) to test, but I tested for the hell of it this morning, because I was so confused about getting another stomach bug, but thus far it's negative.

I still have to do Grace's 17 month update, and our Valentine's Day photos, which included Cole and mine's 1st date out since before Grace was born!

I also learned that Cole had misinformed me about the pool mileage and I've actually been swimming 1/2 mile, not 1/4 mile...yay! I haven't been to the gym in 2 days because I've felt so yucky, but I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow and hit it hard.